Policy: User privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we utilize the following practices:
- We do not collect or save credit card information.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer customer support requests that we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties. We may issue reminder emails for customers whose certificate is about to expire or for special offers on related products and services. Any product solicitation emails will include an ‘Unsubscribe’ link that will prevent users from receiving future solicitations. Users can also unsubscribe from these types of emails by selecting the ‘Unsubscribe’ checkbox in their account profile.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- We do allow employers, parents, and others who can identify a user by either First Name, Last Name and Birthdate or Last Name and Certificate ID to view the credentials of a user's training found on the Verify Credentials tab.
- We can provide copies of certificates to those who meet the following criteria:
- Requested by the email address registered on the account.
- Requested by the individual or Manager/Employer who can verify either:
- Certificate Holder Full Name and Birth Date, or
- Certificate Holder's Certificate ID
- We do not give employer access to information regarding failed tests. However, when user applies a company Purchase Order or Facility code, user is giving employers access to all information within the registration.
- In the event a third-party credit card is used, we will provide information surrounding the certificate holder if there is question about fraud.